The Store‘N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags feature everything a mother could want.
- Easy-close zip seal so bags won’t leak
- Unique tear-and-pour spout helps prevent spills during milk transfer
- Gusseted bottom allows filled bag to stand on its own
- No more sticky tape or twist ties—unique flange adapters easily attach to pump kits and channel milk flow below the zip seal to prevent milk loss
- Freezer safe and without BPA and DEHP
- (40) Store‘N Pour Bags
- (2) Flange adapters
- (1) Instructions for use
More than 70 years ago, Swedish engineer, Einar Egnell made it his life’s work to help breastfeeding mothers. After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump that closely mimics the sucking rhythm of nursing infants. In the process, Egnell also created the vacuum and cycling standards that today’s lactation professionals use to judge breast pump quality. Today’s Ameda breast pumps combined Egnell’s innovative technology with the features a 21st century mother expects. Everything Ameda offers – Ameda breast pumps and products, Ameda breastfeeding education, Ameda’s support of lactation professionals – reflects our passion for breastfeeding. Since 1942, Ameda has been the leading innovator and has delivered unmatched quality and service to lactation professionals, institutions and most importantly, mothers.