For breastfeeding mothers with nipple discomfort.
- Relief from soreness by soothing, cooling, and protecting nipples
- Long wear time, each pad can be rinsed and reused for up to 6 days
- The moist wound healing environment hospitals recommend for optimal healing
- Discreet and secure fit inside most nursing bras
- Extra cushioning and protection from clothing friction
- (2) ComfortGel pads
- (2) Plastic storage sleeves
- (1) Instructions for use
More than 70 years ago, Swedish engineer, Einar Egnell made it his life’s work to help breastfeeding mothers. After years of research, Egnell created the first comfortable and effective breast pump that closely mimics the sucking rhythm of nursing infants. In the process, Egnell also created the vacuum and cycling standards that today’s lactation professionals use to judge breast pump quality. Today’s Ameda breast pumps combined Egnell’s innovative technology with the features a 21st century mother expects. Everything Ameda offers – Ameda breast pumps and products, Ameda breastfeeding education, Ameda’s support of lactation professionals – reflects our passion for breastfeeding. Since 1942, Ameda has been the leading innovator and has delivered unmatched quality and service to lactation professionals, institutions and most importantly, mothers.