- 90 memory recall
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Calculates and displays average readings stored in memory
- Available with small, medium or large cuff
The UA-767 Plus blood pressure monitor incorporates the latest technology for accurate measurements at home. The One Step Plus Memory monitor is fully automatic and inflates to the correct pressure each time a measurement is taken. The monitor stores the last 90 readings in memory and also displays average readings. The average reading feature automatically calculates the "average" of the total readings stored in memory.
The UA-767 Plus has a unique Irregular Heartbeat feature. This monitor provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs. The UA-767 Plus also has the following:
- Provides simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Calculates and displays average blood pressure readings
- Alerts the user of the presence of an irregular heart beat during reading
- Available in small, medium or large cuff sizes (cuffs can also be purchased separately)
- Large-print trilingual instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Four week blood pressure logbook
A&D Medical manufacturers blood pressure monitors and other home health care products for home and professional use. Models include automatic, manual, ambulatory, kiosk style and accessories including stethoscopes.